Wow…it’s been over a year since I posted anything. The biggest reason is that last spring we moved, and getting the new house settled took up a lot of my time. Then, I got pregnant, and now we have a third little girl in our family – super exciting! But, pregnancy doesn’t agree with me very well, so any side projects got put by the wayside.
So, I’m on day 23 of a Whole30, (needed a kick in the tush to kick the sugar habit I slipped into over the past few months) and I thought I’d link to a few of my FAVORITE recipes that are definitely going to stay in the rotation even after I’m done with my WHOLE30.
* Sunshine Sauce – amazing to dip grilled chicken or veggies in – awesome!
* Ginger-Lime Grilled Shrimp – wow, the first time I made this, I didn’t make enough – the family scarfed it down, even the kids.
* Rogan Josh – I got a pre-made spice mix from the Spice Shop for this – and it was amazing! I made a double batch, and leftovers were even better.
* Mango Salsa – I put this on top of the Ginger-lime grilled shrimp, and grilled chicken thighs, and I may have slurped some right out of the bowl – amazing!
* Spicy Thai Carrot and Kale Salad – I didn’t put kale in this, because I didn’t have any on hand, I also swapped the peanutbutter for sunbutter, the almond milk for coconut milk, and omitted the maple syrup all together to make it WHOLE30 friendly. One of my favorite go-to lunch veggies with this sauce on it!
* Classic (Paleo) potato salad – I had to bring a side dish to a potluck BBQ, and wanted to make sure there was plenty for me to eat – this definitely hit the spot!
* Coconut milk Latte – I seriously don’t feel deprived at all when I have this cup of coffee with my breakfast – amazing. I will probably keep making it even after my WHOLE30.
* Avocado Tuna Salad – delicious, quick lunch option
* Sweet Potato Hash – amazing with a fried egg on top – my girls devoured this, too, my oldest kept asking if I was making cinnamon rolls it smelled so good