Both of my girls are sick today, so I’m keeping my menu plan simple this week. I put a verse at the top of my weekly schedule/menu plan, and this week’s is Isaiah 41:10. I am filling my mind with this promise today as I cuddle my sick girlies.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Here is the menu plan for this week:
– Monday: sourdough pancake, quesadillas, sweet potato quinoa soup
– Tuesday: creamy rice, sourdough English muffin pizzas, quinoa cakes and roasted carrots
– Wednesday: yogurt smoothies, cornbread hotdog muffins, black beans & rice
– Thursday: sourdough pancakes, leftovers, salmon cakes & roasted veggies
– Friday: PB smoothies, leftovers, veggie pizza
– Saturday: eggs & sausage, leftovers, stir fry
– Sunday: yogurt smoothies, leftovers, BBQ pork (we didn’t end up having it last week)